Who can participate in the National Cyber Security Summer School?
- Applicants should be students entering or completing a Master’s degree, or be in the final year of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Humanities, Science or Social Science subject.
- A letter of motivation of maximum 1 page (around 450-500 words). Letter should answer why the candidate would like to apply, how the program would add to his or her knowledge of the field, and how they would use this knowledge to further their education or careers.
- A Curriculum Vitae (1-2 pages)
- The NCS3 will be taught in English. Application letters and CVs can be submitted in Dutch if applicant feels more comfortable in Dutch.
- No previous knowledge or experience in Cyber Security is required
- Tuition for the NCS3 is 100 euros.
- Fee-waivers are available for a select number of students who get in contact with us. Students with financial difficulties should not be deterred from applying.
- Tuition fee includes all evening events: Participant Dinners, Networking Dinner, and Mentor event.
- Travel costs to the different locations are to be covered by the participants.
- Once accepted, participants will be contacted with further details on how to transfer the tuition fee.
Certificate of Attendance
- Participants successfully completing the the NCS3 will receive a certificate of attendance from the organization.
- The NCS3 will be hosted in The Hague. Though there will be visits to companies, organisations or institutions in e.g. Rotterdam, Utrecht, Nijmegen and Amsterdam. Students requiring long-travel time are encouraged to find accommodation in The Hague.
Go to application form